1. Server Location of Zetta Cloud Backup?
Server is based in UK.
2. What is a Distributor Role?
Distributor must appoint Vendors or system integrators under him who can sell the products to End User . He must keep some inventory with him always so that supply should be seamless.
3. Main Concept behind Zetta Cloud Backup?
Backup is one of the most important process which every company or individual should think of. ZettaTM is only product which gives you unlimited storage space in India. ZettaTM is creating cloud storage technology that will revolutionize the way people access their Files, photos, music, videos and other digital content. Zetta is your personal storage space on the Internet. It's unlimited, it's secure and it's there forever. We have Wide Distributor Network to serve you or call us if you need any help for your Business or Home.
4. Cost for Zetta Cloud Backup?
Contact Nearest Computer Dealer.
5. Is Free Trial Version available?Yes, free trial version available please visit to www.zetta.co.in website for more information.
6. Is Internet Connection is required?
Yes it is required, Min 128 KBPS.
7. What Procedure for Installation and Uses of Zetta Cloud Backup?
1. Insert CD in your CD drive.
2. Run "Install.bat" file
3. Browser will open for Registration process. (Make sure that you are connected to Internet
4. Enter your personal details and Registration Key (key is placed Inside CD cover).
5. Once Registration is successfully done, run "Zetta_Backup.exe" from CD.
6. Install Software, Enter your login details and enjoy the Unlimited Zetta Cloud Backup.
8. How we can take back up of External / NAS drive?
External or NAS drive can be used along with the backup but you need to purchase separate plug-in for this. Cost of NAS Drive Plug-in is 6500/- Rupees.
9. Can we install Zetta Backup above 10 PC's?
Yes that needs professional Service, our team member will visit your office and understand the requirement and then will suggest you the options.
10. What will be the Procedure for Restoring the Back up?
You need to install Restore Client from CD or download Restore Client from website www.zetta.co.in/download and then insert your Username and Password to see all files and folders on server. Select the folders you want to restore and click on Restore Button to start download.
11. What are the Operating Systems that supports it?
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Mac.
12. What is Security Provided?
Zetta Uses 256 bit Encryption while sending your file to server. Which Is the highest Encryption level available in this industry.
13. How can we move from Free trial to Purchased version?
please visit to www.zetta.co.in click on Register and click on Already have an account? Click Here then enter Email ID, password and Register Key.